Utilising autoflower seeds will be a terrific approach to grow cannabis if you reside in a region where it is permitted to do so. Here are some suggestions to help you make the most of auto flower seeds and reasons why you should grow them.
Buy Aussie autoflowering cannabis seeds
It’s crucial to purchase female cannabis plants for your seeds because male cannabis plants typically have very low effects. Only new strains should be bred from male plants. By doing this, you may be confident that your plants are powerful and unlikely to have any negative effects, including headaches.
What Makes Autoflower Seeds a Good Investment?
You may buy autoflower marijuana seeds online for a reasonable price, and they’ll be delivered to you right away. Pure natural light can be used to flower autoflowering seeds. This is due to the fact that the autoflower cannabis seeds’ blossoming cycle is time-dependent.
There Are Numerous Strains Available.
You might have access to a wider variety of strains if you produce your own cannabis from autoflowering cannabis seeds as opposed to purchasing it from a dispensary. For many people, this can be a significant benefit. These are the several strains from which you can select:
Sativa Autoflower Seeds
Sativa strains typically result in an energising, upbeat, and cerebral high. These strains are often best used during the day and, in some circumstances, can help those who are depressed. Here are a few sativa Autoflower seeds:
- Grandmommy Purple: One of the strongest cannabis strains available, Grandmommy Purple is renowned for having a remarkably high THC content.
- Godzilla Cookies: This strain is well-known for its strong and energising effects, making it ideal for use during the day.
- One of the most popular cannabis strains, Mimosa x Orange Punch is renowned for its powerful effects.
Sativa strains typically have higher levels of CBD than THC.
Sativa strains don’t typically have high levels of CBD, so if that’s what you’re searching for, seek elsewhere. THC’s negative effects are often reduced by CBD, which also has a number of health advantages of its own. Sativa strains do, however, contain a significant amount of THC, which is why they typically have such potent cerebral effects.
Indica Autoflower Seeds
Indica strains frequently have a sedative effect and a powerful couchlock effect. They contain potent pain alleviating qualities, making them most suited for use at night. Additionally, an indica strain might help you if you struggle with sleeplessness. You can select from a few indica strains, for instance:
- Mimosa Shot: One of the best cannabis strains available, Mimosa Shot is renowned for its potent, euphoric, and sedative qualities.
- Bubba Kush: Another pure indica strain with a reputation for euphoric effects is Bubba Kush. It has significant THC and CBD content together.
Indica strains frequently have high levels of CBD and THC.
Indica strains frequently have a composition with roughly equal amounts of THC and CBD. The precise CBD to THC ratio, however, might differ greatly from strain to strain.
Hybrid Autoflower Seeds
The effects of hybrid strains fall midway between those of sativas and those of indicas. The precise balance between indica and sativa genetics, as well as the precise genetics of the plant, determine the precise effects of hybrid strains. There are many other hybrid strains available, but these are only a handful of them:
- G13 Haze: Many people think that G13 Haze is one of the best strains available today. It features genetics that are slightly indica-dominant.
- Bubble Bomb: Users of cannabis for anxiety and depression frequently find success with this hybrid strain because it has a reputation for providing incredibly euphoric effects.
- Amnesia Haze: This is a well-known hybrid strain that is acknowledged for creating powerful euphoria, according to its profile.
Hybrid autoflower seeds have different profiles.
Certain hybrid varieties likely to have a profile more akin to a sativa, whereas others appear to have a profile more akin to an indica. When it comes to the CBD, THC, and terpene profiles of cannabis, hybrid strains are frequently a wonderful way to enjoy the best of both worlds.
View our full range of cannabis seeds for Australia here:
- Regular Australian Weed Seeds
- Aussie Feminised Marijuana Seeds
- Indica Yarndi Seeds Australia
- Sativa Pot Seeds for Australian Growers